Deckhand's main responsibility is the maintenance of the exterior of the yacht, including the following:
- Cleaning, polishing, sanding, painting and varnishing of all exterior surfaces on the yacht.
- Inspection and basic maintenance of all deck hardware, portholes, hatches and equipment.
- Line and sail handling and repair.
- Driving and maintenance of all yacht's tenders/toys.
- Assisting guests with toys and on excursions.
- Assisting other crew members as and when required, e.g. food deliveries, event setup, etc.
Small yachts have usually a single Deckhand. Large yachts have 4 or more Deckhands on-board.
Search Results: Deckhand
90 yacht jobs found
Rank/Position: Deckhand Employer Type: Yacht Job Type: Temporary Certification & Experience: Yachtmaster ocean Watersports experience, Jetskis, tender driving etc Location:...
March 26, 2017
Russian speaking Deckhand needed for a private 40 m M/Y based in Italy, cruising area Med. We need an experienced...
March 26, 2017 - Med
Experienced deckhand is needed on a 40+m M/Y. Candidates must have painting/silicone/carpentry skills, be a team player, be clean cut...
March 25, 2017 - Europe
Deckhand/Divemaster - 50m Charter MY - Start within the next 2 weeks - Ref 2400 Start Date - 03/01/2017Location -...
March 24, 2017
An experienced Deckhand is needed to join a 45M+ Private M/Y ASAP. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience...
March 24, 2017 - Mediterranean