Deckhand's main responsibility is the maintenance of the exterior of the yacht, including the following:
- Cleaning, polishing, sanding, painting and varnishing of all exterior surfaces on the yacht.
- Inspection and basic maintenance of all deck hardware, portholes, hatches and equipment.
- Line and sail handling and repair.
- Driving and maintenance of all yacht's tenders/toys.
- Assisting guests with toys and on excursions.
- Assisting other crew members as and when required, e.g. food deliveries, event setup, etc.
Small yachts have usually a single Deckhand. Large yachts have 4 or more Deckhands on-board.
Search Results: Deckhand
84 yacht jobs found
Position Required: Deckhand Type of employment: Long-Term Requirements: STCWB1/B2 Visa U.S. Citizen / Green Card Non-smoker Vessel: Size: 140 ft. (43 m) Type: Motor...
May 28, 2017 - US Atlantic SE
Position Required: Deckhand Type of employment: Long-Term Position Available for Partner: No Requirements: STCWMale Non-smoker Vessel: Size: 75 ft. (23 m) Type:...
May 26, 2017 - US Atlantic NE
Rank/Position: Carpenter Employer Type: Yacht Job Type: Permanent Certification & Experience: Navigational Watch Rating previous experience in a similar role....
May 26, 2017
Deckhand needed for a 35m private M/Y (British flag) currently in Turkey.Requirements: tender license – STCW basic courses, Seaman's book,...
May 26, 2017 - Turkey
Position Required: Deckhand Type of employment: Freelance Requirements: STCWB1/B2 Visa U.S. Citizen / Green Card Male Non-smoker Vessel: Size: 62 m (203 ft.) Type:...
May 25, 2017 - US Atlantic SE