Lecturer in Marine Engineering
- Engineering Jobs
- Chief Engineer, 2nd Engineer, 3rd Engineer, Sole Engineer
- United Kingdom
- Job updated:
- November 12, 2023
Wilsonhalligan have a Lecturer in Marine Engineering position available based in the South Coast.
My client is seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to join their team. In this role, the ideal candidate will play a vital part in delivering high-quality education and mentoring students in the field of Marine Engineering.
Below are the list of requirements needed:
- EOOW Certificate of Competency REG111/1 Unlimited or equivalent
- Qualification in Marine Engineering (HND or full level 4 minimum)
- A minimum of 12 months sea time as a Merchant Navy Officer
- Passion for mentoring young adults
- Knowledge of STCW requirements
Teaching training and qualifications are desirable but can be provided for the right candidate.
A right to work and live in the UK is required.
Location: United Kingdom
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.