TEMP to Permanent Assistant Chef for 100-m+ Superyacht headed to the Doha World Cup - TEMM
- Galley Jobs
- Head Chef
- Job updated:
- October 2, 2022
- Are you available from now for at least 3 months?
- Do you have experience in large yachts or Cruise Ships?
- High end hospitality experience will also be considered!
This large, private Motoryacht currently in Europe is headed to the World Cup in Doha and seeking an assistant Chef with pastry knowledge to join the multicultural galley team of three. Preference given to those currently in Spain and Spanish/Portuguese/South American speaking.
The position will start as soon as possible through until the end of the year with a view to a permanent contract for a suitable chef.
We are seeking culinary trained candidates with at least 4 years’ experience in a similar position either on large yachts, cruise ships or high end hospitality (can also be considered with valid seafarer documents and qualifications).
Candidates should hold the following qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience on large yachts, cruise ships or high end hospitality
- Pastry Chef experience an advantage
- Ships Cook Certificate an advantage
- Food & Hygiene Level 2
- Culinary trained
- STCW Basic Safety training,
- Security Awareness
- ENG1 Health Certificate
- Physically fit
- Male due to cabin arrangements
- Valid Passport
- Schengen Visa if applicable
- Fully COVID Vaccinated with Booster
Salary: Euro 4.000 per month – Minimum 3 months
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.