2nd Engineer 56m Private SY- US, Caribbean & Beyond
Are you interested in learning from 2 X experienced rotational chiefs on this world travelling SY?
Do you hold a B1/B2 visa?
This state-of-the-art custom schooner is on the search for a motivated and enthusiastic 2nd engineer to join their team.
The yacht is open to candidates worldwide provided they have a valid B1/B2 visa and other relevant certificates.
Joining in the US the yacht will set sail for the Caribbean mid to late February.
Current 2nd Engineer will be moving on to greener pastures mid-February so ideally a candidate that could join in time for a handover.
The yacht is flexible on ticket requirement & level of sail experience but candidates with a trade background would be highly considered.
What the yacht offers:
- Excellent renumeration package based on experience ($US)
- Approx. 80% engineering / 20%: on deck when guests onboard. Sea time will be counted as 100% engineering
- 13th salary discretionary bonus after each year
- Decent pay rise after 2 years and smaller annual raises thereafter.
- The usual health insurance.
- 30 days leave + up to 8 public holidays worked.
- MEOL preferred but will accept an AEC for a well-suited candidate. Ozzy tickets welcome
- Mechanical background with past trade experience preferred.
- The candidate must be organized and enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn and must have at least 2 years’ experience on yachts/ships.
- Valid STCW for at least 2 years.
- Valid B1/B2 for at least 2 years.
Start: When found/ available
B1/B2 visa is required for this role. US and Canadian citizens do not require the B1/B2 visa.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Engineer/Deckhand - 15 Metre Motor Cruisers
February 26, 2021 - Northern Europe ✔ Approved
- American Engineer/Deck US Flagged 116' Benetti
February 25, 2021 ✔ Approved
- Delivery Engineer - Private 40m S/Y (Ref- HRC-LR-414)
February 24, 2021 - Australia > Gold Coast ✔ Approved
- Deck / 2nd Engineer
February 24, 2021 - Anywhere ✔ Approved
- Second Engineer • Freelance • Dubai | 35m MY
February 20, 2021 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates ✔ Approved