Technical Manager - Superyacht
- Date posted:
- November 20, 2020 Faststream Recruitment
- Shore Based Jobs
- Maritime / Technical, Chief Engineer
- Attractive salary offered
I am currently working with an established Yacht Management Company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager to join the team.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Yacht Manager / Chief Engineer with Superyacht experience to take the next step in their career.
As Technical Manager you will enjoy a varied role. Key responsibilities of the role include conducting technical audits and inspections, supporting the Chief Engineer and onboard team, ordering supplies, budgeting, planning Dry Dockings/ maintenance periods, and ensuring that all technical upkeep is delivered. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Existing experience as Yacht Manager / Technical Manager
- Superyacht Experience as Chief Engineer / Senior Engineer
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good attention to detail
- It is essential that you have up to date maritime legislation knowledge
- Fluent English language skills and Computer Literacy
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join a leading company, enjoy an attractive package and travel. Candidates must have the existing right to live and work in the EU.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.