- Date posted:
- September 7, 2020
- Engineering Jobs
- Chief Engineer, 2nd Engineer, 3rd Engineer, Sole Engineer
- Australia & South Pacific Itinerary
Temporary Junior Engineer – 90m M/Y (PRIVATE)
AUSTRALIA - FIJI or ASIA
Captain is seeking an experienced MCA Engineering Officer of the Watch III/1 or AMSA Engineer Watchkeeper to join the vessel temporarily.
- The applicant is required be an experienced engine room watchkeeper with good practical skills.
- Applicant must be clean and presentable – ie, no tattoos or dreadlocks.
The yacht is currently based in Australia and is expected to be travelling to Fiji or Asia in the coming weeks.
QUALIFICATIONS: STCW10 + ENG1, MCA Engineering Officer of the Watch III/1 or AMSA Engineer Watchkeeper.
START DATE: End of September 2020 – Mid December 2020.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temporary.
To apply: please express your interest and ensure your CV, references & qualifications are up to date.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on yachts matching the following requirements:
- Experience length: min 1 year
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Engineer EOOW / Y3 - Private 45 m M/Y (HRC - EDJ - 240)
October 21, 2020 - All ✔ Approved
October 20, 2020 - Fort Lauderdale, FL ✔ Approved
- Engineer needed for a 40M US flagged private motor yacht
October 13, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Sailing Yacht Engineer needed for 35m+ in New Zealand
October 10, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Deckhand / Engineer
October 4, 2020 - Anywhere ✔ Approved