Stewardess/ Masseuse 60m Private MY – New Zealand & South Pacific
- Date posted:
- May 21, 2020
- Interior Jobs, Specialist Jobs
- Steward(ess), Massage Therapist
- New Zealand
Are you a qualified Masseuse looking to join a South Pacific based Expedition Yacht?
Do you have a passion for watersports , fitness , yoga ect ?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Masseuse/ Stewardess to join this expedition style private MY that maintains a permanent base in the South Pacific.
Joining a crew of 12 the Masseuse / Stewardess should be calm and mature minded (no party animals)
There is an excellent team environment onboard the yacht and priority will be given to those who are easy going in nature but very professional with their approach to their work
The owners are also easy-going in character but do expect the team to be cohesive and hardworking.
The yacht will use NZ as its base for trips throughout the expected ‘travel bubble’ that will include the South Pacific Islands , Fiji ect
The owner and his family do enjoy massages but are respectful at how much they ask for a day.
The Stewardess / Masseuse is still expected to carry out stewardess duties on trips, as this is not solely a masseuse position when guests are on
The successful candidate will be working with an experienced chief stewardess, who is kind, approachable and happy to upskill her interior girls as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Masseuse
- Can be green to yachts (as training will be given) but also open to the very experienced
- positive, hardworking and wants to be here for the right reasons
- great eye for detail, bubbly but with a calm nature
- Looking to build up service & housekeeping (stews rotate across departments)
- STCW, seafarer medical
- Be located in NZ or Australia (Due to COVID border restrictions)
Start Date- within 1 month (sooner if possible)
Salary- Paid in $US , on experience