Sole Chef (Female)- 40m Private MY – Australia
Are you an experienced Superyacht chef who is currently located in Australia?
Do you enjoy working for personable owners?
A high-profile private motor yacht is on the search for a chef (female for cabin arrangements) to join their professional team.
The yacht is run to the highest standard and will look to cruise both the Australian East & West coast over the next 6 months.
The yacht is also keen for international/ off the beaten trips in Asia & South Pacific islands as soon as border restrictions ease.
The chef will be responsible for providing high quality guest meals from only the freshest of produce and be able provision locally
Owner tastes are varied, fine dining preferred, but the culinary range and cuisines will be quite diverse.
The chef will also be responsible for ensuring the hungry crew onboard are taken care of appropriately.
The yacht would also consider a seasonal chef to work on a day rate up until September
Candidates currently located in Australia only due to COVID border restrictions
The Ideal Candidate
- Superyacht chef experience (2-3 years)
- Can provision accurately and locally
- Diverse culinary repertoire
- Won’t overlook the crew food requirement
- Can keep a clean workstation and stores
- Enjoys being active, yoga, diving, watersports ect
- Currently located in Australia
Salary- To be discussed at phone interview
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Chef • Charter/Private • Med based | 37m MY
July 9, 2020 - Monaco ✔ Approved
- Temporary Chef - 37m Private Motor Yacht
July 8, 2020 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Sole Chef 45m Private SY – Australia, NZ, Pacific Islands
July 8, 2020 - South Pacific ✔ Approved
- Culinary Trained Chef
July 7, 2020 - Bahamas, Florida ✔ Approved
- Temporary Chef - Private 43m M/Y(Ref-18384)
July 7, 2020 - Caribbean/Med ✔ Approved