Female Sole Chef
- Date posted:
- February 15, 2020 Wilsonhalligan
- Galley Jobs
We are currently looking for a talented, female (due to cabin arrangements) Sole Chef to join a busy private and charter 60m motor yacht.
The client is looking for a real foodie, who is clean working and detail oriented and very comfortable communicating with the owners on a regular basis.
The position will suit a calm and meticulous individual who is passionate about their trade. As well as this you should hold a valid B1/B2, Ships Cook certificate and be ready to join the vessel in the Caribbean at the beginning of February.
- B1/B2 (due to travel plans)
- Ships Cook Certificate
- Experience as Sole Chef cooking for large numbers
Start Date: February 2020
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Lebanese Chef - Seasonal - 45m Charter My (Ref Edj 18121)
February 25, 2020 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Captain/Chef Team - Private 25m M/Y (Ref-Sm 18028)
February 24, 2020 - Florida/Bahamas ✔ Approved
- 50m Sailboat looking for a sole chef
February 21, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Male chef • Charter/private • Cannes | 35m MY
February 20, 2020 - Cannes ✔ Approved
- Sole Chef
February 20, 2020 - France ✔ Approved