Engineer Y4 , MY 38m MY
- Date posted:
- January 14, 2020 Van Allen Crew Agency
- Engineering Jobs
This is an interesting opportunity for an engineer that is looking for a challenge, 12 months shipyard for a full refit followed by worldwide cruise. The owner is looking for an engineer to be with them from the beginning.
We are looking for a Y4 Engineer - 38m MY (400gt) - Private - Full Time
- Fluent English
- Min Y4
- Full Time - Not Rotation
- Well presented and organised
- Team Player
To start in Palma ASAP
If you are interested and can demonstrate experience in the superyacht industry within the last 2 years, please apply online with an up to date CV and references.
- Yacht 4
- CEC Y4
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Engineer - 40M+ S/Y (Private) Australia, Indonesia, & South Pacific
January 29, 2020 - Queensland, Australia ✔ Approved
- Mate/Engineer (possible team with Stew)
January 28, 2020 - South Florida ✔ Approved
- Captain/Engineer for 90-ft Private Motoryacht in Australia - CPTM
January 28, 2020 - Aust ✔ Approved
- Deck/Engineer required to join a New Build S/Y ASAP
January 20, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Full-time Engineer - 40m M/Y - Sydney & Whitsundays
January 20, 2020 - Australia ✔ Approved