65m M/Y - Junior Stew - €2500 per month
This job advert has been checked and approved by yaCrew.
- Charter Status: Private & Charter
- Yacht Age: 5-10 years old
- Build: West European
- Couples Considered: No
- Itinerary: Dual Season
- Current Location: Spain
- Home Port: Spain
- Contract Type: Full time
- Start Date:
- Cabin Status: Shared
- Required Qualifications:
- ENG 1
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Food Hygiene Level II
- Daily duties, including cleaning and restocking the crew mess, cleaning the bridge, maintaining the crew interior
- Laundry (this will involve using Miele rollers, machines and professional LauraStar irons)
- Winter projects, such as resorting and organizing an area; uniform; décor etc.
- Stowing of areas in preparation for winter period and a crossing
- Inventories of guest and crew items
- Detailing of guest areas
- Laundry (for both crew and guests)- guest linen, guest garments, swim suits etc, as well as towels from interior and exterior.
- Housekeeping (this may involve a night shift, where the boat is cleaned top to bottom whilst guests are asleep. This will also include turn ups and turn downs, maintenance of all guest areas throughout the day and guest assistance)
- Pantry assistance
Please note there will be no service involved in role.