Contract Yacht Engineer (SY 60m+)(Min Y3)
- Date posted:
- October 10, 2019
- Engineering Jobs
- EUR 300 - 325 / day (DOE)
- Mediterranean Sea
A competent and well experienced Yacht Engineer is required for 60m+ sail vessel for the next 3-4 weeks starting as soon as literally possible. The vessel is currently undergoing a minor refit prior to crossing the Atlantic Sea for the Caribbean season. The ideal candidate should have 3+ years within the yachting industry and should have a minimum of a Y3 COC. A mechanical and technical aptitude, as well as shipyard and in depth maintenance experience is a must. Candidates which display a diverse range of systems knowledge and experience, whether on motor yacht or sail yacht, will be welcomed. A "get the job done" attitude and a willingness to work hard should come standard. Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the position offers a great opportunity to further ones knowledge of high tech, modern sail yacht systems and to further ones career, working within a great team of people. The vessel is currently in the central Mediterranean and shall be departing within the first week of November 2019.
Candidates who are currently employed and who are allowed to work in their off-period, are more than welcome to apply.
This is a very urgent placement and the correct candidate will be placed within the next 24-48hrs.
- Valid STCW '10 Certificates
- Valid ENG1 Medical with no restrictions
- Minimum Certificate of Competency (COC) - Y3
- Minimum 3+ Years experience
- Good health and good sobriety
- Must speak excellent English i.e. 100% Fluent
- Good Day Rate EUR 300 - 325 / day but DOE
- Shared Cabin
- Engineering experience on a truly magnificent Sail Yacht
- Flights paid to and from EU destinations only.
- Great team of qualified maritime professionals onboard.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Deck/Engineer required to join a New Build S/Y ASAP
February 19, 2020 ✔ Approved
February 17, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Engineer Mate/Engineer
February 15, 2020 - Fort Lauderdale ✔ Approved
- Sail Yacht Engineer needed for 45m+
February 15, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Female Engineer Required for 20M+ Private MY in the Med
February 13, 2020 - Med ✔ Approved