Crew Chef – 55M M/Y – Private Australia – South East Asia
- Date posted:
- June 12, 2019
- Galley Jobs
- EUR 3750 - 4000
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia
CREW CHEF – 55M M/Y – PRIVATE
AUSTRALIA – SOUTH EAST ASIA
World cruising private yacht is searching for their next adventurous Sous Chef/Crew Chef.
Must be a team player with the following skills:
- Previous experience cooking for 14 crew or similar
- Must have experience in provisioning and correct storage of produce to prolong shelf life
- Manage a budget, and complete monthly accounts
- Hands on, can do attitude, high level of hygiene & energy
- Enjoys cooking healthy and nutritious meals for energetic & young crew
- Will assist Head Chef during guest trips & expeditions.
- Busy itinerary means time at anchor in remote locations sometimes
- Good longevity & Excellent references
ITINERARY: North QLD, Solomon Islands, PNG, Indo, Singapore, Burma & Thailand
QUALIFICATIONS: Culinary Certificate (Bonus) PSA + STCW10 + ENG1 +L2 Food Safety & Hygiene
START DATE: June 2019
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time contract. 6 weeks annual holiday.
SALARY: EUR €3,750 - €4,000 p/m + yearly bonus incentive + training allowance
Ideally located in Australia or New Zealand.
Australian or New Zealander would be a bonus for visa reasons.
Please send CV, References & Quals
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Chefs, Cooks & Cook/Stews
November 13, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Chefs Assistant
November 12, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Crew chef required for a 100m+ MY
November 11, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Crew/Sous Chef
November 10, 2019 - Europe ✔ Approved
- Sous/Crew Chef - 40m Support M/Y (Ref - Ed17786)
November 2, 2019 - Mediterranean/Middle East ✔ Approved