- Date posted:
- February 18, 2019
- Galley Jobs
- Dubai and South of France
I am currently seeking a Sole Chef for seasonal job which could possibly turn into permenant based on performance at the end of the season. Working onboard a 28m yacht first in Dubai (for 2 months) and later in the Med both private and some charter along with 3 other crew. Only candidates meeting the following criteria will be considered:
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a chef of which at least 3 years onboard a similary sized boat with experience on chartered yachts
- Must be able to demostrate proficiency in healthly seafood dishes with following cusines: Asian (Japanese and Thai), Mediterranean (Greek, Italian, French), Mexican, and modern fusion cuisines.
- Must have pleasant personality and able to work within a team
- Must have all the certificates required to work on a chartered yacht
To be considered applicants must send pictures of their dishes and at a later stage demonstrate their abilities in a tasting session. Candidates must also include their expected salary.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on yachts matching the following requirements:
- Yacht sizes: 24-29m
- Yacht uses: charter
- Experience length: min 2 years
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Sole Chef
March 20, 2019 - Worldwide ✔ Approved
- Chef Stewardess and Deckhand/Dive/ Kite Surfer
March 20, 2019 - South of France ✔ Approved
- Chef for 17m SY in UK
March 20, 2019 - Scotland ✔ Approved
- Stewardess / Chef - Jeanneau 64 - Mediterranean
March 18, 2019 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Chef position available 39 m M/Y
March 16, 2019 - Cannes ✔ Approved