Sr Chief Engineer
- Date posted:
- February 13, 2018
- Engineering Jobs
- Highly Competitive €
We are looking for a Sr Chief Engineer for an industry leading 150m+ Motor Yacht.
- Dual Season
- Sr Chief Engineer
- Overall responsibility and management of the engineering department
- Reporting directly in the Sr Master
- Chief Engineer Unlimited
- Highly experienced 100m+ Yacht Chief Engineer
- Large yacht refit experience a MUST
- Proven track record of commitment and longevity
Salary: Highly Competitive €
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Y3 Engineer
November 13, 2018 - East Coast ✔ Approved
- Junior Engineer – 60m Expedition M/Y - Australia
November 12, 2018 - Australia ✔ Approved
- Assistant to Chief Engineer
November 9, 2018 - France-Monaco-Italy ✔ Approved
- Engineer - 35m M/Y - Expedition - Private/Charter - Australia
November 9, 2018 - Australia ✔ Approved
- First Engineer, private yacht, Middle East
November 8, 2018 - Middle East ✔ Approved