We are currently working with 55m Charter MY to recruit a Junior Stewardess/Massage Therapist.
- 55m+ MY
- Busy high end charter itinerary.
- Worldwide Itinerary
- Currently in Caribbean
- Supporting and assisting the interior crew but also able to conduct massages when needed
- Maintaining great relationships with all crew
- Strong massage skills ideal or experienced yoga instructor
- Essentially interested in stewardess role with strong housekeeping skills
- Ability to adapt and engage in all areas of the interior
- Starting asap
- Must have 2 years' experience on superyachts in a similar position
- Positive, professional and always a good sense of humour
- Strong attention to detail and a perfectionist in housekeeping
- Good longevity on 50m+ yachts
- Full up to date STCW + ENG 1 FHL2
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Salary: €3000 DOE
- Leave: 38 days paid leave
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.