Head Chef 41m Charter yacht- Caribbean, Mediterranean & Pacific
- Date posted:
- January 3, 2018
- Galley Jobs
- EURO- on experience
- Caribbean & Europe
Are you an experienced Chef looking for a new position in early 2018?
A recently built 41m charter yacht is on the search for an experienced Chef to join their team.
The yacht is run to the highest standard and operates only a few high-end charters each year amongst private trips with the owner and family.
Currently cruising Costa Rica and the Caribbean islands the yacht will do the crossing back to the Mediterranean for the European summer season but will in the near future start considering more off the beaten track cruising destinations, including the Galapagos Islands and the Pacific
The yacht is run predominantly with Australian and New Zealand crew but will consider candidates of any nationality worldwide.
The Chefs Culinary Repertoire can be extremely diverse with plenty of free reign to create exciting new dishes and menus for both guests and crew alike
The Ideal Applicant
- At least a seasons experience as a Head Chef on vessels 35m+ or Sous Chef on 60m+
- Experience with a wide range of culinary disciplines
- Someone passionate about their cooking who likes to try new things
- Will be looking to develop a good longstanding relationship with the owners
- Fun loving who enjoys travel and being active outside of yacht life
- Current STCW, ENG 1, B1/B2
- Formal Culinary Training
- Can maintain organised stores and provision accurately
Start Date- February 2018
Salary- Paid in Euro’s on experience & is negotiable for right candidate + standard MLC benefits
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.