Stew/deck/cook 78’ Expedition Yacht - World Cruise, Antarctic
- Date posted:
- November 21, 2017
- Interior Jobs, Galley Jobs
- New Zealand
Are you an adventurous stew/deck/cook ready to cruise the world?
Are you located in New Zealand and available for a January start date?
A newly launched 78’ expedition yacht is on the search for an experienced sea going stewardess ready to hit the road with some seriously adventurous cruising.
The stewardess will join in New Zealand before making the crossing to Tasmania for some summer cruising. After which the yacht will return to NZ before heading to South America, cruising Patagonia for the tail end of Summer. The yacht will then look to be based in Puerto Montt for the winter.
Following Summers will look to explore the Antarctic Peninsula and South Georgia region before heading North.
The vessel is fully private and will only cruise with owners and up to 4 guests.
The successful candidate will be a talented allrounder with a passion for adventure and the ocean.
The ideal candidate
- Adventure loving with good sea legs
- Able to assist across all departments including watchkeeping and tender driving
- 1-2 seasons stewardess experience
- Some basic cooking experience
- Can assist with provisioning
- Looking for a firm commitment to the yachts program
- Located in New Zealand for interview purposes
Start Date: Early-Mid-January 2018
Salary: $4000-$5000 US / month
Leave structure: TBD
This is an exciting opportunity to get off the beaten track and tick off some major cruising destinations on the travel bucket list.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
September 21, 2018 - US Atlantic SE ✔ Approved
September 20, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Cook / Stew 40m Motor - private
September 18, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Stew/Cook ~90' M/Y NE Summer
September 17, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Stew/Cook ~100' M/Y Private FL/BAH-NE Foreign-flag
September 16, 2018 ✔ Approved