Motorman for private M/Y over 120m (MMOM)
- November 15, 2017
- Engineering Jobs
- EURO 2850 per month
Motorman for private motoryacht +120m (MMOM)
- Do you have EOOW (III/4) certificate?
- Are you available for a December start?
- 90 days leave per year!
Join this amazing yacht in Europe – work with a switched-on team. We are seeking a rigorous hardworking Motorman who will be willing and able to offer support to the entire Engineering team, excellent verbal and written English is a must!
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- STCW Engine room watch keeping rating certificate EOOW (III/4)
- Engine Room Cleaning and Painting
- Lathe, milling, drilling, welding, piping and precision work
- Knowledge of all Engine Room Systems and Auxiliaries (diesel engines, hydraulic, sewage, HVAC, fuel handling, etc)
- Rigorous and hardworking
- Valid Passport & Seaman’s Discharge Book
- STCW/2010 basic safety training certificate.
- ENG1 Seafarers Medical (valid for 6 months min)
- Security awareness or designated security duties certificate
Salary: €2850 per month. 90 days leave per year & 2 economy flights per year to your homeport.
Start date: ASAP
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.