We are currently working with 60m Charter MY to recruit a stewardess/Massage therapist.
- 60m+ MY
- Busy itinerary.
- Worldwide Itinerary
- Supporting and assisting the interior crew but also able to conduct massages when needed
- Maintaining great relationships with all crew
- Thai Massage skills important
- Strong massage skills a must
- Ability to adapt and engage in all areas of the interior
- Starting asap
- 2 years' experience on superyachts in a similar position
- Positive, professional and always a good sense of humour.
- Good longevity on 50m+ yachts
- Massage certification
- Full up to date STCW + ENG 1 FHL2
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Salary: €2800 DOE
- Leave: 38 days paid leave
- Good medical package and flight allocations.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.