- Date posted:
- December 23, 2017
- Interior Jobs, Specialist Jobs
- €2800 DOE
We are currently working with 60m Charter MY to recruit a stewardess/Massage therapist.
- 60m+ MY
- Busy itinerary.
- Worldwide Itinerary
- Supporting and assisting the interior crew but also able to conduct massages when needed
- Maintaining great relationships with all crew
- Thai Massage skills important
- Strong massage skills a must
- Ability to adapt and engage in all areas of the interior
- Starting asap
- 2 years' experience on superyachts in a similar position
- Positive, professional and always a good sense of humour.
- Good longevity on 50m+ yachts
- Massage certification
- Full up to date STCW + ENG 1 FHL2
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Salary: €2800 DOE
- Leave: 38 days paid leave
- Good medical package and flight allocations.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Stewardess Masseuse - Female for 47m MY New Build
July 16, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Rotation: Stewardess/Masseuse 60m charter yacht- Pacific, Tahiti, US
July 11, 2018 - Tahiti ✔ Approved
July 5, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Masseuse / Stewardess
June 27, 2018 - South Africa ✔ Approved
- Stewardess/ Masseuse is required for new build 100m+ private M/Y currently in Europe (SNMH)
June 26, 2018 - Worldwide ✔ Approved