Some users cannot log in to their accounts on Yacrew. One of the reasons might be too strict browser privacy settings and non-acceptance of browser cookies. Follow these instructions to change your browser settings:
- Go to Tools > Internet Options in Internet Explorer's menu.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Move the slider down to Medium.
- Click on the Apply and then OK buttons.
- Refresh the page and log in again on this page.
Make sure Cookies are enabled for Yacrew:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Make sure Accept cookies from sites is selected.
- Make sure Accept third party cookies is selected.
- Disabling third party cookies can cause problems with some websites. Enable this setting to rule it out as a cause for your problem.
- Click Exceptions....
- Make sure www.yacrew isn't listed. If it is listed, click on its entry, then click Remove Site.
- Try logging in to the site again.
To enable cookies in Chrome:
- Click the wrench icon in top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Select Allow local data to be set to allow both first-party and third-party cookies.
To enable cookies in Safari:
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Security in the top panel.
- Under "Accept Cookies" select Only from sites you navigate to.
If changing the Privacy settings in your browser doesn't help, please try logging in using a different web browser or a different computer.