Experienced Housekeeper, Private Villa, South of France, Monaco
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- : 3500 - 4500 euros per month Contract: CDD - French Contract
- Job updated:
- February 12, 2024
PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV DIRECTLY BY EMAIL AT: [email protected]
DUE TO CONFIDENTIALITY MATTERS - MORE INFORMATION WILL BE DISCUSSED ORALLY
Emails only - No What's app / Linkedin / Text Messages please
HOUSEKEEPER POSITION - EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ONLY
About the Villa
The family lives in a beautiful appartment located in Monaco.
The family also uses their private Villa (not in Monaco but nearby) from time to time duing weekends or school holidays.
The current staff in the villa operate on exceptionally high standards, and the team is very responsive to any kinds of demands. The management is overseen by the Villa Manager, who monitors the team from the site and takes care of other issues related to the property.
We are looking for 1 Housekeeper, who is available to begin the contract ASAP. The contract will start as a CDD contract for probable a few months and it will then become a permanent CDI after, if both sides are happy.
The ideal candidate is discreet, hands-on, well organised, and does not need to be reminded of the instructions multiple times. You are able to understand the instructions clearly during your initial days, and ensure that you follow these standards. You will report to the Villa Manager and to the Assistant of the Villa Manager.
You will be working in a team with 3 other housekeepers.
You will be mainly in-charge of doing Housekeeping and Laundry. Regarding service, we cannot say that there will be service properly speaking, depending on your shift/schedule, you will just need to set the table and cleat the table. From time to time, you could be asked to preapare tea or coffee.
- You will be in-charge of vacuuming/cleaning floors, carpets, surfaces, in all the bedrooms and in all other areas of the property, etc.
- You will be in-charge of making the beds, changing linens, setting up the bedrooms and bathrooms, etc
- You will be in-charge of cleaning/sanitizing bathrooms, showers, toilets, sinks, and countertops
- You will be in-charge of replenishes toiletries, towels, supplies, etc
- Ensuring the main areas as corridors, living rooms are always dusted, tidy and well organized in accordance to the owner's habits. We are looking for Housekeepers who have a great eye for detail and who are used to spot out small details.
- You could be in charge of contacting (liaising with) the dry cleaners for all the owner's clothes which need specific treatment and ask them to come and collect them.
- Taking care of all the duties in regards to the Laundry generally speaking
- Basically, you will in charge of all the linen of the appartment or the Villa such as towels, bathrobes, bath mats, bed sheets, pillowcases, kitchen cloth, table cloth, etc...
- You will in charge of all the linen of the owners are their children and from time to time, of their guests or visiting family members
- You will be in charge of washing, cleaning, stain removal, drying the linen, ironing of linen, etc...
- You will be in charge of cleaning the wardrobes and the dressings.
- You will ensure that the linens and clothes are in perfect state before they are put within the proper wardrobes and dressings.
- You will be in charge of cleaning the handbags and the shoes before putting them back in the wardrobes.
- However, the owner's linen will go directly to the dry-cleaners, as will some of the bed linen to facilitate your work.
- You will be in-charge of meal services - the breakfast, lunch and dinner services.
- Setting up and cleaning the dining table, ceramics, cutlery, etc, before and after the meals
For this position, we are especially looking for experienced Housekeeper who know how to communicate properly in a team and with owners but who also know how to remain discreet, without being noticed constantly by the owners, and being able to do the housekeeping behind the scenes.
- You are extremely autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy at the same time.
- You are passionate about private household service, and you. like to work in private villas.
- Previous experience as a Housekeeper in Private Luxury Villas is MANDATORY.
- Experience in Luxury Hotels or Hospitality is an advantage
- You are a multi-tasking person and flexible, capable of following the processes that are already implemented in the property.
- You are very reactive when facing difficult/unusual situations. If someone in the team needs help, you are happy to volunteer. The team works very closely, including the Villa Manager who work hand-in-hand with the team.
- You are skilled in delegating with multiple parties to ensure the smooth functioning of the team
- You are able to keep a smile on your face, and keep a positive attitude through most situations.
- You are a leader, but at the same time, have a good understanding of working in a team.
- You are always on time and well presented, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You MUST speak French & English. The owners do not speak French, conversational english at least is therefore mandatory.
- You MUST have a car and a driving licence as you cannot access the Villa easily, public transport option cannot be considered.
- You DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD, you are honest and trustworthy.
Salary : 3500 - 4500 euros per month
Contract: CDD - French Contract
We Accept only candidates who are eligible to work in France with the proper EU documents/visas will be considered.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, French
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.