Wilsonhalligan are looking for a Junior Administrator to join a dynamic business that is based in Southampton, UK.
- Providing support in onboarding seafarers, including the entry and management of seafarer data to generate seafarer employment agreements (SEAs).
- Assisting in processing contractual amendments, such as pay raises and changes of rank, resulting in the creation of SEA addendums.
- Assisting in the offboarding process for seafarers and SEA terminations.
- Contributing to the preparation and compilation of payrolls.
- Collaborating with the Support Services team regarding seafarer social security, taxation, pension, human resources, and Marine Labour Convention compliance.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Robust numeracy skills with a keen attention to detail.
Visa: valid Right to Work document is essential
Start date: ASAP
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.