Tutor Nanny, Qualified & Experienced, ASAP, Private VIP Family, Monaco
NANNY POSITION - *** EXPERIENCED and QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY ***
FAMILY IS LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE EDUCATED AND TRAINED AS A NANNY
About the Family:
Discreet, well traveled & multi-cultural family looking for a Tutor Nanny for their 2 children - 6 year old girl and 8 year old boy.
Both children speak English & Hebrew. They have just started school in Monaco as of 1 week ago.
They are adjusting to the French way of life and French language.
The family lives in Monaco.
The family seeks a natural, creative Tutor-Nanny who is flexible and easy-going, yet reliable and prepared; a self-starter, who can plan fun activities independently; a warm and kind disposition, but well-practiced at setting and maintaining firm boundaries; a comfortable, self-reliant and calm Nanny with common sense.
You must be a flexible person and be able to adapt to the family's way of doing this and follow Mum's education's style.
We are looking for an experienced Tutor Nanny for this position. As the children are immersing into the French culture, we need a very patient and Empathetic Tutor-Nanny that will facilitate their life in France and avoid them from being overwhelmed.
You would also impart your wisdom as someone who is aware of the French culture, and be motivated to support them in the long run.
Compassion and patience are a must for this role without giving up on authority and parents' decisions.
- To raise the children to be safe, kind, resilient, curious, wise and well-mannered, in an environment where common sense prevails
- To make sure that the baby is well taken care of in a calm and non-stressful environment.
- To make sure that you can take care of the little girl once she finishes school, collecting her from school and entertaining her while taking care of the baby at the same time.
- To provide the required supervision & assistance to the children, with a high standard of care
- To put the absolute safety of the children first before all other responsibilities, and ensure that they are properly supervised when under your care
- To tend to the children's basic needs such as dressing, personal hygiene, and meals
- To plan and lead activities with the children including educational activities, swimming, walks, playground outings, visiting local cultural attractions and reading to the children
- Plan and design extra-curricular, creative activities for children accordingly
- Monitor the children’s academic performances and make sure they are improving their learning capacity
- Encourage the children to communicate with one another
- Identify behavioral issues with the children and take action to resolve them.
- Coordinate with the parents and update them about their child’s well-being regularly. Answer their questions calmly.
- Observe the children’s health conditions and report if they need immediate attention.
Requirements and Desired profile
- Qualifications in childhood education, Montessori or related field
- Basic idea of International curriculum for the respective age groups
- At least 5 years of experience in professional child care
- 2 professional and 1 personal reference
- Valid passport and visa to work in Monaco and EU(Schengen) region
- The energy and physical fitness to keep up with a 10-month old baby boy and a 3-year old little girl
- Special interest in music, sports, or languages that can be shared with the children is a plus
- Gentle yet firm approach
- CPR certification would be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills
- Excellent communication skills to speak to young children.
- Excellent listening skills & interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with child development processes and techniques. (eg. Montessori methods)
- Should be a patient individual.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of first-aid is mandatory.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to manage tasks as per the priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working and reliable individual.
- You must be very autonomous and able to work with Mum and Dad at the same time, able to involve yourself in the family activities and respect the family at the same time.
- You are healthy and dynamic.
- You are very positive and enthusiastic.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about taking care of children
- You are comfortable working with VIPs.
- You are a good educator, nanny and you make sure that the family has a good time with you.
- You are patient.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work with private individuals and you are discrete. You have a strong sense of confidentiality.
- You make people feel comfortable learning and spending time with you, avoiding stress.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You MUST speak French and English fluently.
- You MUST have a driving license and a car.
- You DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD, you are honest and trustworthy.
The Recruitment Process:
We are looking for an Experienced and Educated Nanny to take care of the family's two children.
- This is a permanent position. French contract. 2 options of working rhythms, as mentioned at the end
- The position will officially begin ASAP depending on the path of the recruitment process of course, the family is willing to find the right candidate in a reasonable delay.
- After initial physical/video interviews, if you are shortlisted, a trial will be organized at the family's home, of course this trial will be paid.
Salary & Contract : based on profile, French Contract
This position is a live out position, hence candidates living in South of France would be preferred.
Package : The Educator Nanny will be provided a private studio apartment while working
Hours/Schedule: There is a possibility of two working rhythms:
i. Someone who is available on all afternoons on the week-days
ii. Someone who is available on all the weekends, all day
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, French
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.