PA/HK/Mum’s Assistant Located in inner Sydney - SUHM
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Job updated:
- November 18, 2023
- Are you looking for a new role helping a busy family with their daily life?
- Do you enjoy running a household and keeping things in order?
- Potential to travel with the family!
Located in Surry Hills, Sydney this busy family (Mum and two boys 5 & 7) is seeking someone with a variety of skills including general tidying, laundry and preparing children’s uniforms and lunchboxes for the next day.
The family have regular cleaners in place, so the twist is they are looking for someone who could take charge of the administration of the home, including things like ensuring the home is stocked, (on-line shopping), errands such as pick up drycleaning, shopping, post office run and generally keeping their home orderly and organised.
This is a Monday to Friday job with around 30 hours per week (9am – 4pm) but can provide flexibility for the right person.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in admin, running household, paying bills and other home activities;
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude;
- Have a great eye for detail in maintaining tidiness around the home;
- Clean Driver License
- Hold a Current Police Check or be prepared to complete
- Have good references from past employers
- Non Smoker
Hours: Monday to Friday preferably 9am – 4pm but flexible
Salary A$40 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is a long term, permanent position.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.