Part-time Housekeeper for lovely home in Norman Park, Brisbane -NORM
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Job updated:
- November 19, 2023
- Are you looking for a permanent part-time role?
- Do you have previous experience in housekeeping?
A busy professional couple with a lovely home in Norman Park is looking for a daily housekeeper to assist with cleaning, laundry/ironing, linens, general tidying and housekeeping as well as occasional childcare for their three young children.
We are looking for someone who has a genuine desire to work in a varied role which will include all domestic duties such as laundry detail, ensuring all areas of the home are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and someone who is happy to assist in meal preparation as required.
Hours are flexible but ideally from 7:30am for 5-6 hours per day.
General duties will include:
- Ensuring the residence is kept clean, organised and tidy at all times
- Changing bed linen and towels
- Cleaning kitchen and appliances
- A thorough knowledge of all laundry duties including delicates (washing, ironing, folding)
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Be familiar with correct cleaning techniques and laundry care
- Have previous long-term experience
- Hold a Current Police Check and Drivers License
- Have good references from past employers
Rate: $40 per hour DOE
Start Date: ASAP
This is a long term, permanent position.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.