Housekeeper (Full-time) for residence in Sydney Inner West - LIVM
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Job updated:
- February 2, 2024
- Are you looking for a Full-Time position in Sydney?
- Are you an experienced Housekeeper? - No heavy cleaning required!
- Immediate Start for the right person!
We are looking for a highly experienced housekeeper who can keep a high standard of cleanliness and order for a family located in Putney - Sydney’s inner west area.
This is a varied role which includes all general housekeeping, laundry duties, change of linens, bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, vacuuming and generally ensuring the residence in maintained in a high state at all times. There is a weekly cleaner for the wet areas, so no heavy cleaning is required.
The job is 5-days per week, but one of these days will be either a Saturday or Sunday depending on the family’s requirements. Mondays and Fridays are a must.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Previous experience in private homes with available references;
- Eye for detail;
- Able to take care of all housekeeping including laundry requirements
- Current NSW Drivers License and own vehicle
- Be discreet and respectful of family’s privacy at all times
- Police Check or the ability to obtain one prior to start date.
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm 5-days per week must include Mondays & Fridays + one Weekend Day is a must (Choose your day off between Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
Salary: $80,000 + Superannuation and Leave entitlements
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.