Lead Deckhand for 100-m Private Superyacht – Med travel - LEAM
- Deck Jobs
- Lead Deckhand
- Job updated:
- February 5, 2024
- Do you have at least 2 years experience on 80m+ Superyachts?
- Have you excellent tender driving skills and PBL2 or Yachtmaster qualifications?
- Start by 1st May at the latest!
About to sail to Europe, this large, private Superyacht is seeking a Lead Deckhand who will work closely with the Bosun and assist in maintaining the exterior of the yacht and take charge of the deckhands. You will be involved in organizing deck operations, including storage, use and maintenance of toys and tenders, equipment, deck maintenance and supplies.
You will be expected to assume the role of the Bosun during any leave periods so someone ready to step in to a Lead role is the right candidate for this role.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years experience as a deckhand on 80m+ yachts
- Navigational Watch Rating
- Yacht Master Offshore (Preferred) and/or PBL2
- PWC Instructor
- Helideck Assistant (Preferred)
- Confident tender driving skills (Twin-prop)
- Knowledge of Watersports
- STCW including Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- Crowd and Crisis Control Certificate preferred
- Strong in watersports, jet skis and tender driving
- ENG 1 Medical Certificate valid minimum 12 months
- Valid Passport
- EU/International drivers license
- Fully COVID Vaccinated
Salary: Euro 3.300 per month with 60 days leave
Start Date: No later than 1st May 2023
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.