- Other Jobs
- United Kingdom
- Job posted:
- November 24, 2022
Wilsonhalligan are looking for a Studio Manager to join an award winning interior design practice specialising in Superyachts and residential projects worldwide.
The ideal candidate will:
- be responsible for daily operations of the design team
- manage project workflow by maintaining existing filing systems and ensuring deadlines are met
- be involved in procurement stage of projects, along with the FF&E team
- need to be open to travelling, if needed
- be liaising with shipyards, clients, and suppliers in an efficient manner
- manage marketing opportunities and company social media effectively
- be booking UK and overseas travel/accommodation for Designers
- have experience in Photoshop or InDesign. AutoCAD is very desirable but not essential.
Personal characteristics include:
- Dedication and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong individual worker and a team player
- First class relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and realistic outlook
- Strong work ethic, responsive and proactive
Salary: £47k PA
Leave: 28 days + bank holidays
Work hours: 9-6
Location: United Kingdom
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.