- Shore Based Jobs
- £70k - £80k Gross per Annum
- Oxshott, Surrey
- Start date:
- Job posted:
- November 22, 2022
Our lovely client is looking for a hardworking and flexible couple to manage their permanent residence with small 1 acre garden. Husband and wife with 3 children under 15 (children only part-time at residence). The property is located in Oxshott, Surrey. This is a fully staffed home, PA and weekend housekeeper already employed. Applicants MUST have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Cooking two meals a day (lunch and dinner) with ability to cook for friends and extended family too on occasion (Principals are Vegan).
- Laundry and wardrobe management for high end clothing, tidying and organising.
- Caring for the family’s pets including 4 very friendly dogs.
- Valeting and fuelling of cars,
- Gardening, swimming pool maintenance, pond cleaning, and grounds management
- General housekeeping and keeping house to a high standard
- Running errands
- Occasional driving as needed (access to family car)
- Appreciative employer will bring in extra help when necessary for the following: gardeners - once per week, pool maintenance - once per week, cleaners up to 8 hours per week to support housekeeper, catering when large numbers, window cleaners twice per year, and deep car valeting once per month.
- Must have strong maintenance skills and a high attention to detail.
- Being able to self manage and constantly maintain the home to high standard.
- Two drivers preferred (but only one essential) car is provided on/off duty.
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST have the right to live and work in the UK
- Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 Gross per Annum (DOE)
- Accommodation: Separate 1 bed annexe is provided with separate kitchen as staff accommodation (No pets/dependants considered due to accommodation set up)
- Start: ASAP
- Hours are generally 8-6 Monday - Friday - no weekends
- Start: ASAP
- Responsible Consultant: Laura Reeves
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.