Security Officer (Cruise) – Worldwide
A major cruise line is looking for Security and Deputy Security Officers to join the team onboard their large fleet of ships.
You will be one of the first people that greet the guests, so friendliness and patience is essential as well as your security skills.
- Supervise security staff
- Responsible for security and safety related training
- Supervision of gangway staff
- Follow and implement Ship Security Plan
- Maintain order and conduct throughout the vessel
- Conduct frequent security inspections
- Other duties required in the role
- Experience as a Security Officer
- Ship experience preferred
- Valid STCW Basic Safety training and Designated Security Duties or willing to get these at your own expense
- A high level of English
If you have the experience, then apply today.
Navis Consulting; keeping your career on course.