Nanny/Housekeeper for family of 3 on the Gold Coast! - BENM
- Shore Based Jobs, Specialist Jobs
- Childcare, Villa staff
- Job updated:
- September 23, 2022
- Are you a kind and loving Nanny?
- Looking for Full-time work (4-day working week)!
- Can you bring warmth to a lovely family?
This family of three, mum dad, their 4 year old, and an elderly Poodle, is seeking a kind spirited Nanny to help with all their family home needs. They are looking for a mature, kind and loving person who can help with kindy drop off and pick ups, keep the home clean and organised and prepare a variety of nutritious meals for the child (and family if you like).
Located in Benowa on the Gold Coast, they are offering a 4-day working week, Monday to Thursday from 7:00am to 5:00pm, or Monday to Friday with Thursdays off – your choice! They would like you to be available for them during the period of 15th December through 15th January if possible, and also possibly be able to travel with the family at times.
Theirs is a large, single story house and keep a tidy, organised home, therefore someone with the same expectations is who they are looking for. They are a fun-loving, easy-going family and again seeking someone who doesn’t care for stress or drama.
Duties in the home will include the following:
- All cleaning, laundry and linen changes;
- Arranging any maintenance issues for the home;
- Grocery shopping (mostly done on line);
- General errands (car provided);
- School drop off/pick ups with a car provided;
- Meal preparation for the child and occasionally the parents;
- Organising playdates, sports, etc;
- Qualification in Childcare preferred;
- Drivers License;
- Covid Vacc;
- First Aid;
- Police Check;
- Non Smoker;
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Thursdays
Rate: $40 per hour for the right candidate.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.