Full-time Mother’s Helper/Nanny for family of four in Paddington, Brisbane - PADM
- Shore Based Jobs
- Childcare, Villa staff
- Job posted:
- June 23, 2022
- Are you looking for a varied position with a busy professional family?
- Are you an experienced, fun-loving Nanny?
- Are you open to flexible working hours and occasional evening babysitting?
A professional couple is searching for an intuitive, energetic, experienced, reliable, sensible and fun-loving nanny to join our family!
Located in Paddington they have one energetic toddler who is almost 2 years of age and a newborn baby girl. Mum is currently on maternity leave and will be returning to work in the next year.
Flexibility in working hours is available – generally between 7am – 7pm with varied start and finish times depending on the family’s schedule. Once mum returns to work the hours will be more structured and may include Saturday mornings or evenings – all with plenty of prior notice!
The role entails predominantly assisting with an energetic toddler, as well as helping mum on whilst on maternity leave with the newborn. They are seeking someone who will become a part of the family, someone who is kind, affectionate, full of energy and who loves children.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
- Confident with toddlers and newborns, a calm and compassionate person;
- Able to keep the house tidy; (No heavy cleaning duties as they have a regular cleaner);
- Someone who is confident with meal preparation and cooking healthy meals for the family;
- Able to provide light cleaning, laundry and ad-hoc errands, shopping, etc, so a drivers license is essential. (Car and baby seat provided);
- Available for potential travel to the Gold Coast or interstate/overseas in the future;
- Current Police Check;
- Working With Children Check;
- Non Smoker;
- Fully COVID Vaccinated.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: 35-40 hours per week - Monday to Friday - Flexible to work between 7am – 7pm
Rate: Circa $70,000+/- with full leave entitlements and Superannuation depending on experience.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.