Recruitment Consultant - Dubai - Permanent - Dubai
- Shore Based Jobs
- Admin / HR
- Depending on experience
- Job updated:
- July 22, 2022
Silver Swan is a rapidly expanding, leading recruitment agency sourcing hospitality professionals for luxury properties worldwide. We have an exciting new opportunity to join the team as Recruitment Consultant based in Dubai. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced consultant to make the next step in their career to run their own, stand-alone branch of the company in a hot market. The successful candidate will be trained for 3-months in our London office before moving to our Dubai office to live and work on a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment cycle for our Dubai vacancies. To be successful in this role you must be willing to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Business Development - maintain relationships and build new relationships with clients, which influences their loyalty towards Silver Swan Recruitment
- Resourcing candidates: identify and attract potential candidates
- Networking and creating communities
- Supporting our clients and candidates through all stages of the recruitment process
- Build a personal brand and reputation with candidates
- Be seen as an expert in your field
- Generate fees in line with agreed targets
- Managing advertising
- Screening all incoming CV’s
- Managing a portfolio of current available candidates utilising our CRM to manage all candidates
- Management of multiple job boards
- To work with the company’s proven processes, structure and methodology whilst profiling candidates, clients, vacancies and opportunities, whilst supporting other staff members to do the same.
- To uphold the company’s values and service to all external customers and contacts always.
- With some weekly support from the London office, have confidence in being autonomous to run this desk in your own way
- Previous experience in a recruitment consultant-based role
- Creative, hungry to succeed but also incredible independent
- A natural sales ability with the confidence to meet with candidates and clients in person
- You MUST be confident and efficient using a computer (mac experience is advantageous)
- Good telephone manner
- Have strong written English skills
- Able to multitask and work to a quick pace
- Driven, enthusiastic, passionate, resilience and positivity – attitude is key, the rest can be trained!
Package Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date – Immediate
Contract – Permanent
Responsible Consultant: Matt Walton
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.