Business Developer Manager
- Shore Based Jobs
- Admin / HR
- Job updated:
- July 20, 2022
Wilsonhalligan are looking for a Business Development Manager to join a growing online platform company which provides maritime training courses and offers a wide range of flag state-approved STCW courses, legislation typed training, introduction courses, reflective learning how-to courses, and customer demanded training.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for reaching out to important stakeholders and setting up concrete business with them in the filed of online/blended maritime education and training.
- Commercial understanding and business acumen
- English on business level – both verbal and written – is essential
- 5 years+ of experience in the shipping industry
- Strong network with shipowners and manning companies
- Experience with selling digital products is an advantage
- Strong presentation skills
Personal Characteristics include:
- Strong individual worker and a team player
- First class relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and realistic outlook
- Hunter type with the ability to close orders
- Competitive personality
Get in touch if you think this job is for you.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.