Nanny / Tutor
- Specialist Jobs
- Middle East
- Job updated:
- June 20, 2022
Our client is looking for an experienced, fully fluent in French Nanny / Tutor to direct and supervise their children's nannies on their daily duties and providing the children's needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with ample experience in providing care and dealing with children/young adults of all ranges from 1-20.
- Must be CRB / DBS checked
- Must have a full clean driving license
- First Aid certified
- Full medical review required
- Must be a good swimmer and enjoy playing a range of sports
- Must be comfortable in handling dogs
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- French Teacher wanted, ASAP, Private VIP Family , Dubai, UAE
June 26, 2022 ✔ Approved
- Full-time Mother’s Helper/Nanny for family of four in Paddington, Brisbane - PADM
June 23, 2022 - Aust ✔ Approved
- Housekeeper/Manager/Nanny for family of 5 in St Kilda - STKM
June 18, 2022 - Aust ✔ Approved
- Family PA/Nanny/Assistant for family located in Malvern, VIC - MALM
June 17, 2022 - Aust ✔ Approved
- Housekeeper/Nanny for wonderful family in Mosman – UIUM
June 16, 2022 - Aust ✔ Approved