Private Villa Housekeeper
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff, Other Shore Based Positions
- €2000 per month
- Syros, Greece
- Start date:
- 1st June 2022
- Job posted:
- April 27, 2022
This job advert has been checked and approved by Yacrew.
We are looking for 2 experienced housekeeping stewardesses to work in our clients private villa on a beautiful island in Greece. June 1st until 1st October. This is a great client to work for and a nice 8 hour day with days off each week.
- Working within the housekeeping team, to ensure the house, bedrooms, pool, pool bar, tennis court, courtyard and seating areas are kept clean and tidy to an immaculate standard.
- Keeping the house manager and senior housekeeper up to date with any guest requests, changes or problems.
- To ensure an efficient and high standard of laundry so freshly laundered and ironed bed linen and towels are always available. (The vast bulk of the laundry will be done off site.)
- A limited amount of laundry and ironing, of bed linen, towels, and guests’ clothes if requested and during family stays.
- Ensuring flowers around the house are kept beautiful and fresh.
- Communicating with the senior housekeeper to ensure that the house & rooms are fully stocked with necessary supplies : water, bathroom toiletries, essential household products & cleaning liquids.
- Setting the table and helping serve the food at meal times.
- Clearing the table after meal times and washing up crockery.
- Making light refreshments for guests such as tea and coffee, and soft drinks.
- Making fresh orange juice in the mornings.
- Already has or can easily the right or permission / a visa for working in Greece for this period.
- Yacht experience / private villa or chalet housekeeping expeirence.
- Experience working a summer or winter season with weekly changeovers.
- A full driving licence, valid for driving a car in Greece.
- Speaks Greek.
- Salary: 1500-2000 EUR net per month
- Based on the beautiful Greek Island of Syros.
- A fully equipped shared staff house with (1 other member of staff), with your own generous double bedroom, shared living room.
- 8 hour working day, flexibility required.
- 6 days a week, 1 day off.
- Housekeeping team of 4.
- Excellent salary, based on experience.