Senior Account Manager
- Shore Based Jobs
- Maritime / Technical
- Job updated:
- May 14, 2022
We are currently working with a company that provides medical and security solutions to superyachts and they are seeking for a Senior Account Manager to help achieve and exceed renewal and account extension gross profit targets, through the maintenance and expansion of relationships of assigned client accounts in the West Region market and globally as required.
Qualifications as listed but not limited to:
- Minimum 3-5 years B2B sales experience
- Proven experience in a sales / business development role with sales and gross profit responsibility and a track record of achievement.
- Direct B2B solution / consultative selling experience in complex / service industry selling experience to a similar client base
- Exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment – Previous working experience of selling to emerging markets is an advantage
- Prior working experience or demonstrable knowledge of tech sector is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (both oral and written) is an absolute must. Ability to speak another language relevant to location and client base will be an advantage.
- Must be able to continually evaluate progress within the market segment against pipeline objectives, revenue and profit targets and client plans
- Must be able to ensure the professional standard of all written client proposals, tender documents and communication is adhered to, in line with company standards and pricing procedures
- Must be able to manage the on-boarding of new business won.
- Must liaise with the operations colleagues, other specialists, the commercial desk and legal teams as appropriate during the sales process
- Must prepare and submit annual and quarterly objectives and accurate forecasts.
Start Date: ASAP
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.