Sales Support Executive
- Shore Based Jobs
- Maritime / Technical
- Job updated:
- May 14, 2022
We are currently working with a company that provides medical and security solutions to superyachts and they are seeking for two Sales Support Executive who will provide administrative and client facing support to the sales and account management team and also be responsible for helping the luxury yacht team to reach and exceed targets by providing a consistent and efficient administrative function.
Qualifications as listed but not limited to:
- Excellent numeric, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM applications – preference for for previous Salesforce use)
- Strong individual that can work autonomously and within a team to deliver results
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where collaboration is the norm
- Reporting to the Director of Account Management
- Managing equipment order process and proactively contacting clients to ensure on-time supplies
- Encourage client use of e-commerce solution and provide support to others
- Assisting with operational on-boarding of new clients, including updating Operational and Billing procedures
- Marketing event coordination and support
- Providing out-of-office support team
- Accurate recording of client contractual documents
- Providing first line support and trouble shooting for the Client Membership App and Portal
Start Date: ASAP
Location: The ideal candidates can be based in Palma, London or Fort Lauderdale
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.