Storekeeper / Provisions Master (MY 100m+)
- Engineering Jobs, Other Jobs
- EUR 3,500 - 3,800 / month DOE
- Start date:
- Mid - End of October 2022
- Job updated:
- September 29, 2022
A dedicated, experienced and attention to details driven Storekeeper / Provision Master is required by a 100m+ gigayacht. Operating within the Engineering team and supporting / reporting to the Captain, Chief Officer, Chief Engineer and 2nd Engineer the ideal candidate should present a good set of skills and a proven track record in running the stores and provisions department on a large yacht or cruise ship. The role requires managing supplier relations, keeping excellent records of all stock and delivery items and performing the task according to the vessel's Health and Safety standards.
You are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This is a rotational role 4:2 months.
The start date for this role is within the next 4 - 6 weeks.
- Valid STCW '10 Certificates
- Valid ENG1 Medical with no restrictions
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (PDSD)
- Minimum 2+ Years in similar role and rank experience
- Skill and knowledge with inventory software systems important
- Good health and good sobriety
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have good written references and contact details must be provided
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19
- No visible tattoos
- Salary EUR 3,500-3,800/month DOE
- Shared Cabin
- Rotation 4:2 months on / off
- Medical and flights paid
- Private vessel
Apply with SECTRE Technical Recruitment today!