Interior Manager, ASAP, Private VIP Family , Dubai, UAE
INTERIOR MANAGER POSITION - EXPERIENCED and QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY
About the yacht
The boat is currently in the Marina in Athens, Greece.
The boat does not move when the owner is not there.
The owner is from Dubaï and he is an older gentleman.
He lives on board, so it is basically a floating hotel.
The flag of the boat is Cayman island.
We are looking for One Interior Manager to manage a team of 18 Housekeeping and Service Stewardesses.
The position is starting as soon as possible with permanent contract.
You will be in charge of:
- Providing an in-house interior design for the yacht
- Ensuring the interior design is matching with the budget provided
- Taking care of every aspect of the yacht’s interior
Requirements and Desired profile
- Have strong vision of how to construct a superior group structure
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to manage tasks as per the priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working and reliable individual.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Have a strong taste and details of luxury interior design.
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect the family in the same time.
- You are healthy and dynamic.
- You are very positive and enthusiastic.
- You are well organized.
- You are comfortable working with VIPs.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work with private individuals and you are discrete. You have a strong sense of confidentiality.
- You MUST speak English fluently.
- You MUST have a car and a driving licence as you will need to come to meet the clients at their home to teach them.
- You DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD, you are honest and trustworthy.
Salary : 8000 euros/ month.
Package : The family will provide you the accommodation in an apartment nearby or on board as you wish. They will also take care of flying you in Dubai if you are not there yet, they will cover your travel expenses and they will take care of your working visa too.
If you think you can take up this challenging job position of an Interior Manager, then apply for this position now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.