ETO - Private Expedition 80m M/Y(Ref-HRC-SM-1135)
- Engineering Jobs
- Job posted:
- January 14, 2022
Rotational ETO position available for a Private Expedition 80m M/Y
Considering candidates that are fully vaccinated at owners request
Start: By March 1st
Package: Excellent Compensation, 6 x 6 Rotation, Full Medical and Dental
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position on 70m+ yachts or luxury cruise ships
- Able to lead electrical projects including specs and quote reviews, contractors’ follow-up
- High work ethic, consideration for details, keeping neat and tidy workplaces
- Team player, excellent interaction with other colleagues and departments
- Experienced with VSAT and SAT TV Maintainers
- Working according to the highest safety and security standards
- Proficient with computers and mobile devices
- Good communication skills, positive attitude
- STCW III/6 preferred
- STCW with security awareness/PDSD
- Seafarer's Medical Certificate
- Seafarer's Discharge Book
- B1/B2 Visa Essential
Male or Female candidates are accepted
Non-Smokers/No Visible Tattoos
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the Crew Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.
Work Type: Permanent
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.