Refit Project Manager
- Shore-Based Jobs
- Maritime / Technical
- United Kingdom
- Job updated:
- January 14, 2022
I am working for a leading cruise line company who are seeking for a experienced refit project manager to join the team. The company have gone from strength to strength over the past years and have more vessels coming into the fleet in coming years.
For the role the company are seeking the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication with internal and external stakeholders who confident with presenting to different levels of the business
- Someone who can identify risks and resolves problems as well as coordinating repairs falling within the guarantee period
- You will lead and track the overall outfitting work that is planned for the vessels
- Leads an efficient supervision process ensuring that goals, quality and standards/guidelines are met
- Ability to work under tight schedules and to endure challenging situations in high stress situations
- Proven knowledge of SOLAS and IMO
- You would of been in this role or similar before
- Excellent IT skills with MS office and CAD
- Fluent in English
- Hold a Bachelors degree in Architectural or Naval Arc
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.