- Shore Based Jobs
- Maritime / Technical
- Job updated:
- January 8, 2022
About the job
A company that I am working with are seeking a shorebased Technical Managers due to there continued growth in the industry. The position is based in the Middle East and would require you to be located in one of the offices that they have out there.
- You will have complete technical overview of your assigned vessels
- Be able to travel sometimes short notice to visit vessels.
- Managing projects and refits
- Monitoring the yachts certification
- Budgeting, ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements and planning Dry Docking
- Existing experience working Shorebased as Yacht (Technical) Manager is essential for the role
- Sailed on board yachts as a engineer
- Superyacht Experience is essential
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
The company will offer a expat package and a offer to work out of one the offices that they have in the Middle East – There is not a remote working policy but are flexible.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.