- Deck Jobs
- Deckhand, Dive Instructor
- €2700 - €3000 per month DOE
- Job updated:
- November 20, 2021
We are currently recruiting for a Deckhand/Dive Instructor to join a 70m+ Private, dual seasonLuxury Superyacht currently in the EU.You must be hardworking, dedicated and have proven experience on Deck.
As the on board Deckhand/Dive Instructor you must have at least 6 months experience in a similar role and preferably on similar sized yachts.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must:
- Hold a PADI instructors license
- Have at least 6 months experience as Deckhand on another Superyacht
- Be well-presented, friendly and have a professional attitude
- Be confident in a heavily guest facing role
- Have all valid documents including STCW.
In return the yacht will offer an attractive rotation and salary package, as well as the opportunity to be part of a friendly and hardworking team.
Due to the high volume of applications for this position, we will only be able to contact you if you are shortlisted.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.