- Engineering Jobs
- €6000 - €6500 per month
- Job updated:
- October 18, 2021
We are currently recruiting for an ETO to join a 70m+ Expedition Superyacht. This is a dual season charter yacht offering very exciting itineraries. You must be hardworking, dedicated and have experience as an ETO either from a Superyacht or Commercial background.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must:
- Hold an ETO CoC
- Be well-presented, friendly and have a professional attitude
- Have knowledge of Planned Maintenance systems, preferably IDEA
- Have knowledge of Switchboards and DEIF Control.
- Have AVIT knowledge
- Have all valid documents including STCW.
- Be available to join at short notice.
In return the yacht will offer an attractive time for time rotation, salary package, as well as the opportunity to be part of a friendly and hardworking team.
Due to the high volume of applications for this position, we will only be able to contact you if you are shortlisted.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- ETO required for an 80m MY
November 26, 2021 ✔ Approved
- 2nd Engineer / ETO
November 24, 2021 - Undisclosed ✔ Approved
- Temporary ETO - Private 100m M/Y (Ref: HRC-ED-955)
November 9, 2021 - All ✔ Approved
- ETO needed for 70M + private Motor yacht, based in the Middle East.
November 4, 2021 ✔ Approved
November 1, 2021 - Anywhere ✔ Approved