Marketing Manager - Permanent - London Bridge
We are a specialised domestic staffing agency with a modern twist, recruiting hospitality professional for some of the most luxurious residences, yachts and jets worldwide. We are looking to recruit a full time Marketing Manager who not only understands but who can devise, implement, and manage inbound marketing strategies in their entirety. We are located between Elephant & Castle/Borough.
- Strategy & Planning:
- To develop and maintain inbound marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives
- To evaluate, report and feedback on all relevant data and results
- To manage and communicate a monthly, quarterly and annual plan
- To minimise and manage marketing costs and ensure marketing spend and investments deliver a return and have an impact within the agreed budget
- Marketing Activity:
- Planning and implementing of promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Full utilisation of our marketing CRM HubSpot
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push services, working with all team members in its execution
- Overall responsibility for advertising of jobs including improving web page hits, recruiter profile views and volume of quality ad response: working with video content alongside ad copy
- Maintaining and innovating the website as a key marketing tool whilst improving conversion on landing pages
- Editing and promoting our podcast via our social channels
- Social Media:
- Increase web traffic via email campaigns and social media and to measure the same using google analytics
- Overall responsibility for social media policy including managing company presence across all social media platforms and regular blogs
- Schedule in advance posts across all social media platforms aiming to increase engagement and raising brand awareness
- Measure and monitor LinkedIn activity
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing strategy
- Support the team and provide continued training in personal brand development
- The successful candidate will understand the industries in which we operate and will have a solid background in a similar professional marketing position.
- We are looking for someone with the experience and confidence to bring new innovative ideas to really drive the brand forward and help take the company to the next level.
Package Starting salary of £25k-£30k depending on skill set
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.