ASAP Live-out Friday-Monday Weekend Housekeeper in Virginia Water
- Interior Jobs, Shore Based Jobs
- Housekeeping Stewardess, Villa staff
- Pro rata £30k with a 15% annual bonus paid in quarterly instalments
- Virginia Water, Surrey
- Job posted:
- January 5, 2021
On behalf of our Private Client in Virginia Water we are looking for a part-time weekend housekeeper from Friday to Monday.
You will be joining a lovely team to help look after an eight bedroom property. You should have strong private household or private yacht experienced. You will be multitasking between the front and back of house: housekeeping, laundry, wardrobe and liaising with the principles.
The property is a main residence to a very informal couple and new baby who love to cook and entertain guests, with the housekeepers assisting. They enjoy cooking gourmet food and need help with setting tables, informal service, basic food preparation, washing up, errands and general support and organisation. They mainly entertain at the weekends and like housekeepers on hand daily on a 9 hour shift system between 7am to 11pm.
- Daily cleaning & deep cleaning
- Laundering fine linens and clothing
- Care of fine art and furnishings
- Watering and care of floral displays
- Guest room servicing, turndowns etc.
- Running errands such as dry cleaning and the post office
- Local supermarket shopping
- Monitoring stock levels and adding to shopping lists
- Ensuring the house is guest ready at all times
- Greeting guests and unpacking
- Informal food/drink service, setting up for meals, assisting in the kitchen, cleaning up after meals
- Wardrobe management
- Assisting at occasional large events and parties
- Assisting if/when a chef is invited to cook to the residence
- Dog care and washing etc.
- Communicating in handovers between shifts, completed tasks, new preferences, maintenance issues, principal requests etc.
- Following best practice procedures to ensure the principals receive consistent service and standards
- Similar household, superyacht or high end chalet experience desired
- Confident all round housekeeping, laundry, wardrobe skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Happy to work under management or unsupervised depending on the time of day
- Driver (house car available to use on errands) but own transport needed to travel to work
- Calm under pressure and able to re-prioritise and multitask if needed
- A good communicator
- Fluent English
- Non smoker
- Pet friendly, happy to handle large (gorgeous) dogs
- Some previous service experience and a personal interest in cooking, knowledge of ingredients is very useful.
Salary: Pro rata £30k with a 15% annual bonus paid in quarterly instalments + pension scheme
Start Date: ASAP
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays pro-rata
Hours: Friday - Monday 9 hours a day on an early, mid or late shift rota. Extra hours often available to cover holidays and sickness.
Please note, this is a fully staffed private house with daily staff and contractors present. All are observing social distancing procedures and are provided with PPE.
Unless otherwise specified a minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required to receive the advertised rate of pay.
Randolphs is an employment agency and employment business authorised to advertise the role on behalf of our client.