Russian Speaking 2nd Engineer
- JD - 9904
- Date posted:
- November 19, 2020 Wilsonhalligan
- Engineering Jobs
- 2nd Engineer
Job Description : 2nd Engineer for Private 50m+ Private Yacht.
Requirements : Candidates must have experience in Engineering roles on yachts, and speak and write Russian fluently.
Rotation : 5:1.
Location : Worldwide.
Salary : €3500+
Start : ASAP.
Due to the volume of applications, only those able to be considered will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the role, and for your understanding.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Russian
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Engineer/Mate 62’ SY- NZ, PNG, Raja Ampat, Myanmar, Maldives
November 26, 2020 - NZ ✔ Approved
- Deck / Engineer
November 25, 2020 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida ✔ Approved
- Deckhand/Engineer for 35-m Private MY based in the USA - DEGM
November 24, 2020 - USA ✔ Approved
- Deckhand & Deckhand/Engineer- 35m - MY Private – Sydney, East Coast & Pacific
November 23, 2020 - Australia ✔ Approved
- Deckhand/Engineer - 40m Private M/Y - (Ref: HRC- LR -287)
November 23, 2020 - USA > West Coast USA ✔ Approved