- Date posted:
- October 17, 2020 Faststream Recruitment
- Interior Jobs
- Chief Steward(ess)
- To be discussed upon Interview
- United States
We are currently recruiting for a Chief Stewardess to join a 40m+ Private Superyacht currently in the US. You must be hardworking, dedicated and have professional experience as a Chief Stewardess.
This position requires an upbeat individual who is a strong leader with a dedication to the job.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must:
- Have the right to live and work in the USA.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Have all valid documents including STCW.
- Have at least 2 seasons experience as Chief Stew on a similar-sized Yacht.
- Be immediately available.
In return, the yacht will offer an attractive salary and holiday package, as well as the opportunity to be a part of a hard-working and friendly team.
Due to the high volume of applications for this position, we will only be able to contact you if you are shortlisted.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Chief Stewardess required for a 46m charter and private motor yacht
October 21, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Rotational Chief Stewardess 70m+
October 16, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Chief Stewardess - 40m Private/Charter M/Y (Ref: HRC-EdJ-074)
October 13, 2020 - All ✔ Approved
- Chief Stewardess required for a 40m US Flagged private motor yacht
October 13, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Chief Stewardess
October 10, 2020 - Anywhere ✔ Approved